cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VI)

Hi Carol, welcome! Kelly -- It's a good thing, I think, to be able to go to bed at night and not regret any of your actions of the day. People will remember the things you say and do long after you're gone. -- Edited by 3inavwbus at 11/22/2008 5:29 AM PST -- Edited by artshtick at 02/02/2010 6:41 AM PST

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 1 of 458
latest reply
457 REPLIES 457

New Members Say Hello Here!

ms.oliveoyl
Enthusiast
Thanks for your welcome! Now off to paint on a Saturday - what could be better? Olive
Message 451 of 458
latest reply

mmmminx_ang
Enthusiast
Hello! I have just discovered ACEOs ... and am intrigued about creating them. A lot of my work is done on quite small scales, and this is the perfect kind of thing for me to have a go at! Angela
Message 452 of 458
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Welcome Angela, make yourself at home.
Message 453 of 458
latest reply

Angela, Be forewarned, these aceos are addictive! Be sure to read Jeanne's Guides under the document files tab. Welcome!! -- << DEB >> Visit My Blog!
<< DEB >>
Visit My Blog!
Message 454 of 458
latest reply

Welcome! If you look to the left of your screen under the Group Menu, you'll find Jeanne's Guides when you click on the Links option. They are full of lots of great info! -- ~Patricia
~Patricia
Message 455 of 458
latest reply

slovly
Enthusiast
Hi, I'm so excited to be on this forum! I just opened my eBay shop a few days ago and am selling ACEOs. Sabrina
Message 456 of 458
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Hi Sabrina, welcome
Message 457 of 458
latest reply

This topic was branched to New Members Say Hello Here!
<< DEB >>
Visit My Blog!
Message 458 of 458
latest reply