cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you know.....ACEO?

Did you know that: ~ On October 18 ACEO will have it's 2nd birthday? ~ We started with a total of 3 members within the first week and now we are nearing 3500?! ~ We still maintain most of our founding members? ~ It took over a month to get just 100 ACEO auctions listed and now we regularly have over 5000 listings on eBay? ~ Many artists didn't believe that ACEO was a good idea. They thought it would never "fly"? ~ This ACEO group has more traffic and active posts than almost any other group on eBay? ~ This group is the Original ACEO group? ~ We have the BEST folks EVER here?! (Oh...you aready knew that one or you wouldn't BE here!) ~ I appreciate your participation and have been amazed from the beginning how everyone helps eachother out here. ~ Love you all! Lisa Luree
BoneD
Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Did you know.....ACEO?

YAY ACEO!!!!!! 🙂 I was so amazed when i first heard about this group! I thought it was such an interesting idea and it's pretty much the only art form I've done for the past year and a half now! YAY!!!!!!! Maigan!
Maigan!

Check out my blog - www.maiganlynnart.blogspot.com
Message 2 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks for the "Did you know.." Thanks for making it real. It's a wonderful group with a great leader. ....A leader who also is truly a master artist. Beautiful paintings from Bonediva.
Message 3 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jmkosm
Enthusiast
lisa...you didn't mention that i was your favorite.. :(
Message 4 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jmkosm
Enthusiast
yeah LISA!!!! you are the best leader since jimmy carter!!!!!! YOO-HOO.... HOO-HOO....
Message 5 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
Lisa, you are to be congratulated! And know that we appreciate YOU!!!!! It really was interesting for me to read those facts, and I'm so glad to be a part of this group! Jeanne
Jeanne
Y
http://jeanze.blogspot.com/
Message 6 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

easybidness
Enthusiast
Thank you for sharing these Birthday details... very much too. zJayne 😄 🙂 😄
Message 7 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

cygnusx01
Enthusiast
Jim.....you're such a CARD! lol Congrats ACEO!!!! Happy Birthday! Christy
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcygnusx01
Message 8 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

chelisesurfing_1
Enthusiast
When I joined ACEO, there were just over 100 members, and the group was about 4 months old. Time certainly does fly - when you are having fun! Happy birthday ACEO! ;)
Chel
Message 9 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

I've been doing ACEOs for a year and a half, but artistjillian invited me to the group a year ago. I've been selling on ebay for 7 years and didn't even know that there were ANY groups until I was invited to this one. Then I saw that there were all kinds on ebay. Lisa, you are quite a stand-up kind of person, and there are alot of people that appreciate what you've done. Even Jim. I think you are better than Jimmy Carter.
Message 10 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

Oh, Lisa! You're my IDOL!!! Huggies, Jani
Message 11 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

I'm impressed ! -- And I'd like to thank the people that stuck in there and made it work !
Message 12 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

Yeah....THANKS to all of YOU! Jani....I'm blushing....I don't think I've ever been an Idol before ~ I hope that's a good thing! 2 MORE DAYS everyone! AND......as a special ACEO birthday treat celebration I am going to send an original card and a print to the person who posts on an unknown number to this thread. I'll send the number to PG so you don't think I'm cheating. The number will be between 25 and 100.....GOOD LUCK!
BoneD
Message 13 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

That is sooooo cool! I no longer sell my large art on eBay. ACEOs are so much fun and easier to handle...They sell better too. And to think you brought back a craze from kings and queens who had "pocket paintings" centuries ago. Thank you for bringing ACEOs to life again! 😄
Message 14 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

.....AND...you do SUCH a great job of them Corvette!
BoneD
Message 15 of 97
latest reply