cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you know.....ACEO?

Did you know that: ~ On October 18 ACEO will have it's 2nd birthday? ~ We started with a total of 3 members within the first week and now we are nearing 3500?! ~ We still maintain most of our founding members? ~ It took over a month to get just 100 ACEO auctions listed and now we regularly have over 5000 listings on eBay? ~ Many artists didn't believe that ACEO was a good idea. They thought it would never "fly"? ~ This ACEO group has more traffic and active posts than almost any other group on eBay? ~ This group is the Original ACEO group? ~ We have the BEST folks EVER here?! (Oh...you aready knew that one or you wouldn't BE here!) ~ I appreciate your participation and have been amazed from the beginning how everyone helps eachother out here. ~ Love you all! Lisa Luree
BoneD
Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Did you know.....ACEO?

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Jim, don't be bitter. One of these days you'll win one of these games. Go enter the 3500th member contest. You could win a deluge of ACEO's from all these wonnerful, wonnerful artists! 😉
Jeanne
Y
http://jeanze.blogspot.com/
Message 91 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jmkosm
Enthusiast
i did enter.....i already lost... i picked a day like 2 weeks ago...
Message 92 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

Hi Lisa 🙂
Message 93 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jmkosm
Enthusiast
hi melo.... oh i'm sorry u were aying hi to lisa...
Message 94 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jmkosm
Enthusiast
aying?
Message 95 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

artist_lauraconley
Enthusiast
I am new to the group...so thanks for the info...I signed up a while back but I am just now taking the time to get involved. I look forward to reading more and seeing all the great art! I am impressed with what I have seen so far... Thanks. Laura
Message 96 of 97
latest reply

Did you know.....ACEO?

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
My first guess was/is Halloween... I think I'm gonna' lose, too, Jim. I did do a second guess... but I think that one's too soon, too. Que sera sera! 😉
Jeanne
Y
http://jeanze.blogspot.com/
Message 97 of 97
latest reply