cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time for change

sometimes change  is  good. some are set in there ways .I'm the old school  guy ,set in my ways  and when change happens /i get scared  of the unknown .  when you  dig  yourself in a hole ,its time to stop digging.......

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

time for change

I am the same with be old school like fipphones.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

time for change

@ljmgoods wrote:

sometimes change  is  good. some are set in there ways .I'm the old school  guy ,set in my ways  and when change happens /i get scared  of the unknown .  when you  dig  yourself in a hole ,its time to stop digging.......

When I encounter someone who thinks as yourself I always ask, exactly what is it that scares you? When it comes to our fears, first we need to be able to verbalize it because just that much can sometimes start the process of devaluing the fear. After verbalizing we set about discussing the fear. After that, we discuss what drives this fear. These are steps one takes to break down the specific fear and bring it out into the open, where it's never really that scary at all. In order to overcome the fear you need to start with talking specifically about it. Best of luck to you....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply