A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer making a false claim issues

After turning down numerous lowball offers, I sold a wrist watch to the buyer who made me an offer of $350. I accepted the offer, then he didn't want to pay... I started a claim and then mailed the watch when he finally paid. I sold the watch as new ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New ebay payments to sellers

The way I get it, sellers don't get paid until the item is delivered. Which puts all ebay sellers at the mercy of the U S Postal Service. I just had a package delivered on January 12th that was mailed on Dec 12th. So that seller had to wait a month t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stolden money by ebay

Order the part that it was delivered never got it Contact a seller seller was removed from eBay Fur Falls products EBay guarantee eBay refused to refund my money And it's been about 5 months now Call Terry 254-548-5790 Or go to prison

Why does eBay not show unpaid cases in bid history to avoid shill bids?

A seller on eBay can shill bid on their own stuff to raise the price or place a final bid to avoid a loss. Instead of retracting the bid and selling it as a second chance offer if they are stuck with item (which shows in bid history), they just don’t...

I can’t complete my order because of this error: ***Your payment didn't go through.

Hello, I'm trying to buy an item at eBay.com using my PayPal Account but I get this error when I click confirm and pay. THIS IS THE ERROR:***Your payment didn't go through. Please select a different payment option and try again*** Does anybody could ...

EBAY PAYMENT ISSUE - Copy.JPG
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping on ebay with fedex

Never do it!I sold a chaise lounge on ebay. I charged 400.00 for shipping. I had never sold anything like that before. I shipped through FedEx. It weight was around 50 lbs. Its measurements was around 60"x28x30. I took to FedEx office they checked it...

GSP Problem. Paypal 3rd party hold and no one is telling me why. Multiple calls and multiple answers

I sold a turntable on Ebay a few weeks ago and got an email from the buyer in Norway, saying I packed it very well, but somehow the plinth was cracked in transit, or possibly customs... he wanted a refund from the insurance. And I called Ebay and the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors