cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBaay Eliminated DSR

So I ran a DSR (detailed sellers report) the other day and went to look at it today and the entire report option is gone.

Does this mean eBay will eliminate the stupid star system or are we just to be mushrooms kept in the dark?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBaay Eliminated DSR

There is an eBay blue looking into it.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Seller-DSR-Reports/td-p/28150209/jump-to/first-unread-message

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBaay Eliminated DSR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thingsforyourotherhouse wrote:

So I ran a DSR (detailed sellers report) the other day and went to look at it today and the entire report option is gone.

Does this mean eBay will eliminate the stupid star system or are we just to be mushrooms kept in the dark?

Hi @thingsforyourotherhouse, I just wanted to confirm that we made a change recently to our Detailed Seller Rating (DSR) Reports. This has been removed from the Performance dashboard as of February 20th - I apologize for the delay in confirming this update and am happy to provide some added context on this change.

We evaluate our tools on a regular basis to understand the value that they provide. When it is found that a feature is not of value to most of our Community, it will be retired. Since DSRs no longer factor into Seller Standards, we have seen a significant drop in the utilization of this report. If anyone would like to see their DSRs, visit your Feedback Profile page to see overall DSRs at an account level. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply