cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did anyone else get the notification that Paypal shipping will now go through Shipstation?

Does anyone else here have experience with Shipstation?   I was cornered into using it for a while on another site I sell on, and finally managed to get out of it and went back to paypal shipping.  My experience with shipstation is with regard to the shipstation app, which once you put on your PC, you can never completely remove.  Well, you can, but it will reappear after about 24 hours.   I finally got rid of it after going into my computer's registry and discovering it had embedded itself in there in a way as to make it almost impossible to get rid of.  A friend who works in IT talked me through getting it completely removed after several months of trying.   

How does this relate to Paypal shipping?  Well, it may, or it may not.  It will depend on if they eventually start requiring you to use the shipstation app.  If they just keep it on the Paypal site, I doubt much will change on the user's end, so I hope that's what they do.  Also, the other site I sell on is an etsy-owned site, and the shipping discount was not even remotely as good for USPS as Paypal shipping's rate, it was about 50 cents more expensive even on just a 2 ounce first-class package.  Hopefully paypal's rates stay the same and don't end up jumping drastically....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

did anyone else get the notification that Paypal shipping will now go through Shipstation?

I did get that email today. I use eBay's shipping tool buy pay through PP. My hope is the changes PP is making do not affect me. Eager to hear what others might say on the subject.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply