A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

did anyone else get the notification that Paypal shipping will now go through Shipstation?

Does anyone else here have experience with Shipstation? I was cornered into using it for a while on another site I sell on, and finally managed to get out of it and went back to paypal shipping. My experience with shipstation is with regard to the sh...

No returns

So I sold a brand new power board to a lady, as soon as it said delivered she is wanting a refund. She claims the item is not as described. It is the same power board that is pictured in the listing. She says there are burn spots on the back of it. S...

Another seller is using my photos...HELP

Another seller is using my photos for an item(s) I currently have listed. I asked the seller to remove and he said he would remove that day. When the pictures were not removed; I contacted Ebay nearly 2 weeks ago and provided proof of theft. I was to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 64 replies
  • 2 helpful

Complaining

Hello everyone first time hosting. I’ve had a buyer harass me about my shipping cost that she feels is $2 over what she thinks it will be. She told me to invest in a scale and measure and weigh the items first and was rude. I only do this part time t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New landing page again today, the updates just seem to keepgetting worse and now

The landing page for Ebay has changed again this morning, 3-2-2021. Keeps getting worse, and seems no ability for going to the classic view. I know I am not alone in this disappointment in their updated format once again.... Any ideas or tips on how ...

Serial abuser creating new accounts every week to ruin my auctions. Any ideas how to solve?

Long story. This person started these attacks years ago when eBay got rid of sellers being able to restrict buyers based on the number of feedbacks they had (about the same time they stopped allowing sellers to leave negative feedback, I think). So I...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors