cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry You Can't Leave a Message for Seller

Due to the high volume of messages to the seller, you can not ask the seller a question about their product.

Please return to the listing and see if you can figure it out yourself.

GUESS WHAT eBAY AND SELLER - YOU JUST LOST A SALE.

What a crock of sheet!  This is not the first time I have gotten this message when I have tried contacting a seller about a product. 

Meanwhile, if I answer a buyers question on a different device some how eBay doesn't seem to realize it and I have probably 40 unanswered messages in bright red on my sellers screen.

I have answered every question ever sent. 

Is this some kind of double standard?  If you are doing such a huge volume of business you can not answer questions, seem you could afford to hire someone to answer questions. 

I guess I'm just in a bad mood. 

Hope you all are well.

tata for now

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

A potential Buyer should have the ability to have any question honestly answered. A potential Buyer should also have the the ability to leave a Negative FB for any entitled Seller who feels they are too important to answer a simple question. This ability should be available immediately when the, " I'm too important to answer your question, don't bother me" answer shows up... if you are too lazy to answer a question about your listing, get off eBay and make room for serious sellers. BTW, before you jump me... I sell here and proudly/happily answer every question asked of me and I have met many amazing eBay members that way. Answering questions reduces the odds of a claim against a Seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm a buyer.  I don't sell here on ebay but, I will say this; if a seller does not take the time to answer any question I may have about their item, I will not buy their widget and move on.  Simple as that. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3 of 3
latest reply