A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does Paypal/Ebay ALWAYS side with buyers?

Recently I had a buyer message me that he had received his package but that I had forgotten to put the actual item in there. Of course I smelled a scam immediately, because it's something that I only ever took out of the original box to photograph, a...

Changing a Buyer account to a business seller account-free listings?

Hi Ebay travelers. I have not been a seller on this platform for decades but I am considering getting my feet wet again. If I change my buyer account to business will I be offered the free listings I have heard about? And where should I go to read ab...

Ugh. Starting the year off on an aggravating foot... need an opinion or two.

So, someone bought a Gibson Vibrola arm handle from me. These are exact duplicates of the factory OEM Gibson part. Guy gets the part and the one he has is different size (meaning he doesn't have a legit Gibson part, or his guitar has an aftermarket a...

eBay fees are getting too expensive!!!

I just sold a few items and noticed eBay took 12% of my total....Plus PayPal (Who is owned by eBay) took another 3%...... This is ridiculous!!!! http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html Is there any way to get these fees lowered for future listings....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 437 replies
  • 38 helpful

Looking for Advice - Sold an iPad 3 and Seller Wants a Return

Just a quick intro... I don't sell on ebay that often and never really had an issue before. This year I updated my kid's two iPad 3. They were both in good condition and I reset them both with the same process, etc. They both have sold and I'm only h...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is EBay worth it for sellers anymore?

I just noticed that EBay fees since January 1st have been 21%, I use the most basic listings. They are hostile towards sellers...always on the side of the buyer, and really don't give a *&% as they think they are the only game in town. It isn't worth...

Resolved! eBay Sellers who are also Brick-and-Mortar Store owners

Please direct me to a group that includes eBay members who also own a brick-and-mortar store. I feel that we have unique issues to discuss, such as time management, bookkeeping, cross-selling, shipping and much more. I would gladly host such a group ...

What is Happening to Ebay??

I can't believe what is happening to Ebay, this site was once a god send for entrepreneurs and people strapped for cash and they are nothing now but overpriced corporate bullies, I mean seriously, what is going on at these strategy meetings up there ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 146 replies
  • 39 helpful

Buyer with single rating claiming item defective. Any advice?

I did a topic search. I know this topic has been discussed over and over again. Apologizes in advance for walking this well trod path.I sold a cell phone with case, used for $50 with free shipping. Buyer indicates it is defective. Buyer has only 1 ra...

Buyer bid twice what my used item costs new - but PayPal says payment received. What should I do?

I put a used Oculus Quest VR system up for sale and it got a lot of bids over $300 (what a new one costs) and the winner bid $540 (almost $600 after tax and shipping). I've searched for advice on this topic since it seems shady but most people warn o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Warning of using fedex shipping label and invoice fees!

I recently sold a saxophone on ebay and used the fedex shipping label on ebay to ship the item. As I just started selling, my funds weren't available instantly so I clicked the option to be charged when my funds were available for the shipping label....

• 92 replies
  • 57 helpful

Sorry You Can't Leave a Message for Seller

Due to the high volume of messages to the seller, you can not ask the seller a question about their product.Please return to the listing and see if you can figure it out yourself. GUESS WHAT eBAY AND SELLER - YOU JUST LOST A SALE.What a crock of shee...

Placing a vacation hold on your listings

Well, it's been a while since I visited the discussion boards and consistent with everything eBay, I see it's all changed. Or my memory has gone south. Anyway, I checked with the "customer support" feature and after wasting some time, couldn't find a...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors