cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Ebay Fees Using Paypal Credit Account / Other forms of payment

Iam trying to make a one time payment to pay off my seller fee's using Paypal Credit. For some reason it automatically reverts my payment to my Paypal balance.

Before I used to get a pop up asking what form of payment I wanted to pay the fee's with. As in any of my payment methods associated with my Paypal. Paypal credit / my balance / a credit card / my bank account. 

I've tried multiple browsers, on my phone, and even a different computer. To no avail, I'am starting to wonder if this a software issue on Ebays side. 

And yes I did call Ebay and customer service didnt have a fix to the issue.  Anyone got any idea's?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Can-t-Make-A-One-Time-Payment-With-My-Credit-Card/td-p/3001096...
^^^
Seems many are/we’re having trouble with this. Perhaps there is something in the above link that will help. Good Luck

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you go to paypal and set paypal credit as your preferred form of payment, this MAY fix the issue. Just remember to turn that off after you have made the payment. I am not sure if that will work, I always pay my ebay fees from my paypal balance. I have found when I call paypal they are much more helpful and know much more than any ebay CS person. You might try them for the solution.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply