cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items not easy to find on other countries eBay sites

I sell a yearly item and ship mostly around the world. Generally in past years, people have been able to easily find my items on the UK or Australia ebay sites easily. This year, more than any other year I have had more people if I have this years item for sale. Most of the questions have been coming from customers in the U.K. 
This morning, I sent the U.S. link to someone, and they said they could not find it. Then I sent them the link to my profile and they said it did not show anything. I went to the U.K. ebay site tried doing some searches and was not able to find my items. I was able to use the item number with the U.K. eBay url and it did come up. 
Has something changed? Is there something else I need to do to make sure my items can be found internationally? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Items not easy to find on other countries eBay sites

Check that your shipping gives a price for shipping to the countries that concern you, and more generally that you have enabled Ships WorldWide.

(But don't forget you can Block specific countries)

There are occasional reports that template options suddenly change for a specific seller.  Possibly eBay's internet gnomes hire on MacFeegles as temps during busy periods.
mac_feegle_clan_by_brunabrito_d1fp9vc-375w-2x.jpg

Message 2 of 2
latest reply