A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help identifying item

Not sure if this is in the right place or category. I have a spoon rest I'm trying to identify. On the bottom, all it says is MM. It says made in, but the letters are faded. In the middle is "an" so I think it might be England. I don't know what comp...

1000001077.jpg 1000001078.jpg

Looking for seller Utah area

Looking for a seller in Utah to partner up with me and sell my items in salt lake county or close to. I have some decent stuff. I am disabled and cannot drive so the person would have to come get the stuff. Any biters?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Freight Shipping on a listing with an offer.

I need some help or advice on a listing. I have a listing where I put "Freight" in the shipping box. I received an offer and sent a counter offer that the buyer accepted. I'm unsure of a few things at this point as I haven't sold many items this larg...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

IRS 1099 K tax form 2023

FS-2023-27, Nov. 2023 Following feedback from taxpayers, tax professionals, and payment processors and to reduce taxpayer confusion, the Internal Revenue Service delayed the new $600 Form 1099-K reporting threshold requirement for third party payment...

Shipping fees

If the buyer pays for shipping and with my EBay shipping discount the cost to purchase a label is less, what happens to that extra money? And why is their shipping cost and taxes deducted from my total net income?

Slow sales

I have been selling on EBay for many years. The market seems to have changed to a lot of new items from China. Has anyone experienced this and if so, have you switched to o another platform? This is a fun hobby for me, just to put a bit of pocket mon...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay international shipping

I sold an item out of the US and the buyer asked to return it. I accept returns so the buyer started the process. Then I got this message from ebay: We're contacting you about a return request your buyer opened. This order was sent through eBay Inter...

WHY does eBay allow large sellers to use different shipping than the listing says?

I recently bought a computer mouse, I bought from this particular seller because they say in their listing that they ship via USPS first class mail. This is important to me because there is NO DHL delivery in my area, so I intentionally AVOID sellers...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors