Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay International Shipping

Charges: As an example I see an order from me in the USA to S. Korea. With the only shipping cost $4.43 for the label sending the item from me to eBay hub in IL. I am quite sure there must be another fee of about $16 I am paying to ship the package b...

Categories

When did eBay change the way you search items ie, when you could click on one of the main categories and search to see if something catches your eye, now they’ve done it so you can only click on the sub categories separately.

Seller contact details

How do I find the full details (name address) of a person who sold me an item. It came damaged and he is ignoring me.

Ebay scammed me

I ordered hatching eggs $135.00 all but one of 16 eggs were infertile I waited 23 days to hatch only one hatched,I wrote to buyer and told him and sent pictures,he said post office has been ruff handling eggs and would not replace or refund my money,...

A buyer wants to "buy now" an item more than the starting bidding price but less than the "buy now"

Hello, professional sellers, A buyer wants to "buy now" an item that I listed more than the starting bidding price but less than the "buy now" price I offered. Can I even sell it to her with the price she offered? Or, should she pay it with the "buy ...

Help

How would you use or unhook and eBay gift card from somebody else’s account that they’ve given you the gift card after they use some of it and hooked it to their account

Item received not described

I ask to return items because not received as described. Seller accepted the return but no return shipping label. I already ask the seller but didn't response to my message. What can I do. BTW there's only two options on the return case which is Cont...

WARNING Do not buy from othalma0

I won an auction from this seller with the minimum starting bid. Before I had a chance to pay, he canceled the sale claiming that I had requested the cancellation. Now he has re-posted the same item but with a minimum bid 4x what it was previously. T...

Item not received

Item says label was made 6 days prior. Yesterday was the last day of "arrival" and when I click on make a claim for a item not arrived it doesn't let me and says it may still arrive "today" but showing may 12th??? I can't get in touch with seller or ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors