Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restricted account

I got my account restricted and in the email eBay sent me it doesn’t explain how to reinstate my account

Bid

I accidentally touched the bid on a stamp set and It won, but I didn't want it and I don't know anything about bidding and now they want me to pay for it ?

Buyer asking for refund

How to handle a buyer that wants to refund on an item they received in tact and exactly as described. Buyer states he wanted 6” glasses and they are 5.5. My listing has a picture of the glasses with a tape measure showing they are 5.5”

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

last second bidding

I've been on ebay for years and twice in the last week I've had different people say they couldn't bid during the last seconds. Never had this issue before. Any ideas. is it a scam to see the last bid and offer more???TIA

How do i arrange return shipping once the return is closed?

I sold an item which the buyer has said is defective (it absolutely is not - the photos they sent are exactly how the item should be). I had no option other than to authorise a refund and ask them to send it back to me. They are now asking for a retu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Authentication Process Is Backwards

Ebay Authentication should be done before an item is listed not after! Before an expensive item (let's use a watch as an example) goes for Ebay authentication I have to pay for it first since I won the bid. Well after payment it goes for authenticati...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller hasnt paid

Buyer has not paid for item but insists it be shipped and has been harassing me by email demanding I shop item. He was instructed to cancel his order since it was over 90 days so it could be relisted. He won't do anything just demands I ship the item...

there’s an update on your shipping labels

eBay has wrongly surcharged me on 2 FedEx labels going back to March and now 1 UPS label May 1st. I've called 3 or 4 times and customer service says they see the problem, that they made the mistakes, but can't refund me. What can I do? Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors