Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return

The buyer claims there is damage to an item I sold her. It is not damage but just how the enamel came together. I listed as like new. Why should I have to pay a full refund when I paid the the freight plus?

Blocking Overseas bidders USA address

Hi, I recently listed an item that was won by a buyer in Taiwan which I don't sell to overseas buyers, relisted and it was won by a China buyer, both with Oregon USA addresses. After getting the runaround for two hours, from two different Ebay agents...

Lack of payment?

This is my first time selling things on eBay. I have 2 items that were purchased for local pick up. They have not paid yet, and they have not replied to my messages asking how they would like to arrange for payment and pick up. What is the appropriat...

how to contact management on ebay

I TRIED to shop for something, could not find, went to live chat. OH MY GOD the level of STUPID coming from your so called help is astonishing. I of course was emailed the entire chat. Just re read it and wow. The very end, (and after I got mad and j...

item not received

I have a order not received that is over 90 days old.....I have contacted the seller several times who told me that it was still coming.....I do not wish to wait any longer and just want a refund.....cannot reach an agent at Ebay to resolve this issu...

Help on a return please

My return is approved but seller sent me a weird thing instead of a shipping label. What do I do with this?? guangzhouleiqingyinmaoyiyouxiangongsitianhequyanlinglu95haosilou409shiB60guangzhoushi Guangdong 510000 how do I get a label from this? Thank ...

Paid additional shipping at Local USPS

USPS has charged me additional shipping costs and would not release the package to me. I had to pay it unfortunately so, the question here is how do I go on about getting a refund for the additional shipping that I had to pay out of pocket for? I con...

LIKE NEW *** PLEASE BE SURE TO really READ the descriptions

hello, i find SO many vendors who advertise as "like new" --- to me, like new should be just that .... like new. so the vendors are advertising .... not fair that they can say LIKE NEW as that then it reads in the description may have scratches, this...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors