cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmmm, continue migrating elsewhere? I think YES.

So, I've been migrating some stuff from here to Reverb over the last week or two.  Well, as an update, I've sold nothing here in the last 24 hours, but I've sold 5 items on Reverb in that same time period, with only 1/3 of the listings over there that I have here, and a couple of those listings being duplicates of listings here, which are items I keep in stock all the time.  Even with the hassle of them changing my item condition from new to "mint", my sales are better over there.  Is it because there's less competition over there at this point, so my stuff gets more exposure, or is it because most musicians have simply migrated there already because they like it better?  Or maybe a combination of the two?  I don't know, but I listed a guitar tuner over there that went 30 days here with no bids, and I sold it in an hour.  I'm liking my current odds over there, to say the least.  OK, gotta get off here and go pack some stuff to take to the Post Office as my mail carrier has already run for the morning.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

And wouldn't you know, the very minute I post this, I make a sale here... go figure, LOL.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

AND, I just sold ANOTHER item on Reverb, 2 hours after I listed it. Seems like traffic is pretty crazy over there... wow.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply