A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing Removed For Trademark Violation

Last night I listed an item, here's the title: Jordan Air Yeezy 2 Red October w/Nike Receipt Size 10 Deadstock Kayne West NEW. I included 12 original close up photos I took of the shoes, no stock photos. The description was very simple, just stated a...

Ebay is refunding my sale to the buyer, buyer claims I sent the wrong item (impossible).

I've never posted on here, so I'm not sure if it'll help or if I'll receive any feedback, but I hope so! So the item was less than $30, which I know is very little money to many sellers, but I'm basically losing twice that now! I sold a Moment iphone...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ripped off by Wakebar

Purchased Night of July 8. It didn't ship yesterday so I wrote seller asked when it will ship and response said it had been delivered???? It says not shipped, I bought it YESTERDAY. How could it deliver. Told me check with people in my house. It's ju...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYER RECEIVED MY ITEM,STILL WANT ME TO REFUND

Hi All,As a seller I feel unfair because my buyer requested me to refund her money. From my tracking history, Item already received at front door. She still make a report to ebay and my payment was hold by paypal. What am i suppose to do? How to repo...

ebay report.JPG

A seller ripped me off can anyone help me?

Ok so on the 1st of the month I found a laptop for my daughters 10th birthday which I had been saving for for quite a while. The title of the item was mint condition, the item was listed as new and described as such. The postage was £16 which I thoug...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

Hmmm, continue migrating elsewhere? I think YES.

So, I've been migrating some stuff from here to Reverb over the last week or two. Well, as an update, I've sold nothing here in the last 24 hours, but I've sold 5 items on Reverb in that same time period, with only 1/3 of the listings over there that...

Retracted bid because they typed in the wrong amount but the wrong amount was the lowest amount?

Ebay policy on retracted bids is FAULTY. Twice this month I've had bids retracted because "typed in the wrong amount" Both times it was the starting bid price. How can ebay let them off the hook? This retraction should be for OVERBIDDING by mistake n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New return policy? Forced 30 day returns?

So I just got an email from eBay that stated I need to update 3 of my listings because they don't meet minimum return policy requirements? I'm trying to figure out why, and the only thing I can see is that if I go to edit the listing, it only gives m...

Here's one I haven't seen discussed lately.... "relist" or "sell similar"?

Ok, so I know that back in the early days of the Cassini search engine the general consensus was that you were better off to "sell similar" if an item ended, rather than to "relist" it, as relisted listings showed up lower in the search results. Does...

Charged $22 for ending buy it now listings with free listings????

Okay so this was probably some time about last year maybe but it still shows my old fees for ending I think like 2 listings maybe and neither of them were huge listings at all. I was charged $22 for ending buy it now listings with free listings. I've...

I think the "views" counter may be messed up....

So, I have been listing some stuff here tonight as I have never heard back from Reverb over them suspending 3 of my listings for no good reason that they could give me... I hit the "list" button at the bottom of the listing page, and I see that a lis...

Buyer wants return - Please Advise

Just curious what I should do here....A guy bought some subwoofers with the box from me. I took a video of them working flawlessly before i boxed them up and shipped. Now a few days after he received them, he is saying one of them is blown. He sent m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors