cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furry Friends ~ eBay Style!

Spring is here, and the weather today was glorious ~ 79 degrees in No. Calif!  My dog, Max, found a comfortable landing spot to view the birds and the bees in my back yard.  

IMG_0967.JPGIMG_0968.JPG 

Spoiler
Bench pillows and cushion purchased on eBay!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Re: Furry Friends ~ eBay Style!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  Yep, she's a herder alright.  When she was a pup I had to train her *not* to herd me when I'm running!  Otherwise her natural instinct is to nip heels and round up whatever she deems suitable for rounding up. Smiley Very Happy   Last time we had friends over for dinner, she decided to herd a guest to and from the bathroom. Smiley Surprised

Message 91 of 193
latest reply

Too funny!

Jean

Message 92 of 193
latest reply

Maybe you need to get a bunch of cats so she can herd kittiesSmiley Very Happy   May not be a good idea.

My brother had an Australian Sheep dog...name was Corki.  We just loved him and he was such a big help to my brother because he had cattle.   He had one marble eye.  Those types of dogs can't allowed to get bored.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 93 of 193
latest reply

Our youngest kitty (turned 11 in April).

Lucy,  (Goofer).  Is a very silly kitty.

She runs, and jumps / bounces on the wall. 

A lot of hopeful parents showed up at the shelter to adopt her.  They drew our ticket.

Jean007.JPG

Message 95 of 193
latest reply

BD,

We have a feeling that our little fur kids, act like that, when we aren't home.

Jean

Message 96 of 193
latest reply

Grumpy Kitty's mom was interviewed the other day.

Guess Grumpy, is going to have a wax figure at Madam Tusard's.

That's when you know, you have made it.  Cat Wink

Jean

Message 97 of 193
latest reply

Smiley Very Happy   Enjoyed the clip, BD!

Jean~ I know full well they act up!  Won't wait until your gone...your back turned is enough.  Cat steals dog bed.  Dog sneaks to cat stash of toys and begins to chew them up.....cat hides behind recliner.......attacks dog when goes by.......

We always had Boston Terriers before we chose this Beagle from animal rescue.  Our first Boston was pretty smart and easy to train.  Had 2 cats at the time, one of which was an ordinary tabby.  They would play this hideous game that we called 'the over-under game'.  Russ, the boston would stay low under the coffee table while the tabby would swat Russ below.  He would do this funny biting motion and Dolly the tabby would continue to swat.  Anyway, we kept the cat food and litterbox in a back room at the end of the hall.  Russ would always sneak back there and help himself to chow and litter box contributions.  In a short time, we were able to train Russ not to go down the hall.  Imaginary line right at the kitchen.  Had a rug-runner in the hall; part of it on either side of the line.  Dolly would sit on the rug on 'her' side of the line and Russ would lie on his belly on his side of the line.  They both would just stare at each other.  No-one was crossing the line.  Then one day, Russ got a bite-hold of that rug and started to pull it over the line with Dolly on it!!  At first she didn't know what was happening except that she was moving.  Russ got her over the line, a chase to the coffee table(Russ would bank off the couch first)to begin the over-under game.  You had to be there to witness it otherwise too unbelievableSmiley Very Happy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 98 of 193
latest reply

Jean ~ I forgot to tell you.....that cat is absolutely gorgeous!!  You is a lucky dog!

Message 99 of 193
latest reply

Shirls, Too funny!

I have a kitty that might of enjoyed the rug ride.

Gracie likes to be carried. in the laundry basket.  The others just jump out.

And yay! for adopting a shelter pet.  

They are the best.

Just now, Max missed his jump of a short cat tree.  He toppled it.

Poor fella, he's always been clumsy.

The shelter thought he might of be hit (by a car?), when he was a stray, young kitty.

He never jumps up high, never on the counter.  Can't do it.

He'll be 14 in Nov.

Jean

Message 100 of 193
latest reply

Thanks Shirls!

Goofer is a Snowshoe.

She's very smart, but afraid of other people.

Jean

Message 101 of 193
latest reply

Savanna's dog calming blanket reminds me the last time we took a kitty to the vet.

Goofer has these nails that curl back up.  She'll make a tapping sound when she walks.

Dennis likes to tickle her paws.

One day, he noticed how the nail was starting to grow into her paw.

We got her in right away.  I'm a worried mom.

She had the look of terror, afraid of vet, and assistant.

I loved what they did.  They wrapped her in a towel.

To calm her, and to protect themselves.

None of our kitties are declawed.

Jean

Message 102 of 193
latest reply

A little bird watching today.

Jean001.JPG

Message 103 of 193
latest reply

myah&finch.JPG

birdwatching is a must.....

Message 104 of 193
latest reply

soooo, my previous pics showed the lava rock in my back yard which makes it difficult if not impossible for me to plant flowers....and I love color....so I decided to do some container gardening last week and I had someone to keep me company while I worked!

Abby is now back home with her mom and I miss her like crazy...so nice to have someone around, but LDO will be here this coming weekend to pick up the slack but he can't catch a treat in his mouth like Abby....ah well, we all have our strengths and weaknesses! silly tongue emo.gif

IMG_20160709_181011.jpg

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 105 of 193
latest reply