cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled eBay sellers

The disabled ebay sellers group was not disbanded. A few of us still keep in touch. The problem is there is no way to get to the group and all the posts we had. Perhaps someone at eBay can tell us what happened

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Disabled eBay sellers

Dear Sir/Madam,

Just contact eBay helpers from the eBay help option. Send them an Email telling them about your problem and they reply to you in 24 to 48 hours. 

Thank You.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@boltairbornmart1 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Just contact eBay helpers from the eBay help option. Send them an Email telling them about your problem and they reply to you in 24 to 48 hours. 

Thank You.

@boltairbornmart1   This is not good advice as this subject has nothing to do with eBay ... it has to do with an issue on The Community ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Good morning sheila@ebay ,

This subject, "Disabled eBay Sellers" group, may warrant some investigation ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

sheila@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@soloinnv we archived groups that didn't have activity for a long time. I'll try to find this group. 

Good morning and thanks @mr_lincoln 😊

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for getting back to me. The reason there's no activity in this group is because it's almost impossible to find. Our founder DWB can't even access the group and he's the one who started it. I realize things change over the years but this particular change has prevented a tight knit group from keeping in touch. Which is really a terrible thing considering how important it is to keep in touch these days. I hope you can either find the group and make it easier to get to or tell us how to start a new group for disabled ebay sellers. Thanks.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I hope you can find it. We've been around for a very long time and with your last update to the Community, it became impossible for our founder to log into the group. If you can't find the group, I'd like to think we could start another but we haven't been able to access it for so long that I doubt our members realize we're still around. Thanks.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi @soloinnv ,

The Community has gone through several roll outs where the older formats were changed ... some Private groups are easier to access by "Bookmarking" the link to them instead of trying to find them through the latest Community board layout ...  That's what I've done with a few Private groups over time.  I just go there via the Bookmark on my Browser.

Sheila has proven to be extremely dedicated in trying to get issues resolved here ... it will take her a little time to determine what happened and if that board is still around (archived but there somewhere) or if a new one could be created for your group ...

In any event, I sincerely hope this can be resolved for you ...

Best regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Haven't heard anything about how to access this group.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I haven't heard anything from you. Have you been able to find our group? I have heard from a few of our members who would like to see it revived. Thanks.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply