cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer claims that the item received is completely different from the description?

So I've sold an item few days ago and just got the request of return. 

The problem is, the buyer is claiming that the pair of shoes I sold is "completely different, used pair of tennis shoes"- which is totally wrong. 

As what I sold to him is completely authentic and seeing him/her claiming the item that I sold is used pair of shoes, I am worried about the worst case scenario- what if the buyer uses some different item than that I actually sold as a proof and request return? Is it possible that I LOST both of my item and the money that I got paid for my item? 

I am more than 100% sure that what I sold is absolutely authentic and new one, so I want any help from you guys who had similar/same experiences as a seller before. 

Thank you so much in advance and let me know how to deal with the situation. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer claims that the item received is completely different from the description?

I would send them a link or a picture of your listing and have them verify you’re the correct seller with a picture. They don’t need to comply. If they don’t just say, return for refund with a shipping label. Hopefully you will receive your shoes back. Don’t refund until you have your item back.
Come back if you need more help. Someone may be around.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply