I'm going back to 3 day handling and paid shipping

I'm also raising my prices

I DON'T NEED THIS ANYMORE

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/comments///1488296012.html#

Message 1 of 266
latest reply
265 REPLIES 265

Re: TRS discount going from 20% to 10% on May 1st

RFO BROTHER! BEEN A LOT OF WHINERS ON HERE BUT YOU MAKE THE VALID POINT. YOU GET SOCKED IN THE EYE, YOU REMEMBER FOR A LOOOONG TIME.
Message 256 of 266
latest reply

@namele365

@namele365 wrote:

Also, I don't use ok like the seller hub, so I hope we won't be forced to use that either.

I thought I saw on another thread where Trinton @Anonymous mentioned there was no plan to make it manditory ... but I could be wrong, that's why I copied him in this particualt comment.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 257 of 266
latest reply

eBay Insights for Holiday Selling Series IS WHAT I GET FOR THE ABOVE WEBINAR, SO I'M OFF TO LUNCH (NOT OUT TO LUNCH)

Message 258 of 266
latest reply

@exhiguy

@exhiguy wrote:
RFO BROTHER! BEEN A LOT OF WHINERS ON HERE BUT YOU MAKE THE VALID POINT. YOU GET SOCKED IN THE EYE, YOU REMEMBER FOR A LOOOONG TIME.

Thanks, I appreciate that ... AND, you've inspired a new badge design!

badge beat up.jpg

Regards,
Message 259 of 266
latest reply

Longtime member and TRS seller, first time poster. Please eBay, don't **bleep** down my back and tell me it's raining. I've been meaning to expand to different sites for years and this has motivated me. I have spent the day creating a new store somewhere else. Of course it will take time to build, be seen and develope a new customer base, but hey, having all my eggs in one basket was a silly business model anyway. Thank you eBay for finally giving me the motivation to move forward. One of the most popular sites on the internet has a store function and no fees. 

Message 260 of 266
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@namele365

@namele365 wrote:

Also, I don't use ok like the seller hub, so I hope we won't be forced to use that either.

I thought I saw on another thread where Trinton @Anonymous mentioned there was no plan to make it manditory ... but I could be wrong, that's why I copied him in this particualt comment.

Happy to clarify that there is no current plan to make this tool a requirement. We are working to add more and more features to Seller Hub so it can serve as a one stop shop for our sellers and there are certain features being moved to Seller Hub from Selling Manager Pro for testing at the moment. We'll definitely keep the community informed if anything changes in the future 🙂

Message 261 of 266
latest reply

@exhiguy wrote:

eBay Insights for Holiday Selling Series IS WHAT I GET FOR THE ABOVE WEBINAR, SO I'M OFF TO LUNCH (NOT OUT TO LUNCH)

@exhiguy Thanks for letting us know. We would love for you to be at the webinar! Right now we are working on resolving why clicking on the link does not take you to the registration page. In the meantime, the link will take you to registration if you copy and paste the link in a new browser instead of clicking on it. 

Message 262 of 266
latest reply

The link has been updated and now works if you click through it.
Message 263 of 266
latest reply

@Anonymous Regarding Seller Hub wrote:

Happy to clarify that there is no current plan to make this tool a requirement. We are working to add more and more features to Seller Hub so it can serve as a one stop shop for our sellers and there are certain features being moved to Seller Hub from Selling Manager Pro for testing at the moment. We'll definitely keep the community informed if anything changes in the future 🙂

Thank you Trinton, really appreciate the quick and concise reply and clarification.

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 264 of 266
latest reply

Does anyone know if ebay is going to allow a grace period to opt out of a store contract without penalty?

Mine renewed today, but the more I learn about the changes, the less sense it makes to have a store here.

Message 265 of 266
latest reply

@hioctane62  I signed up for a basic stoer last May and elected to go month to month and not commit to an entire year ...

Regards,
Message 266 of 266
latest reply