Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where can I find the USPS Rules/Requirements/Restrictions/Guidelines for these Envelopes?

Where can I find the USPS rules/requirements/restrictions/guidelines for shipping in each of these type of envelopes?: USPS Priority Mail - Flat Rate - Letter EnvelopeUSPS Priority Mail - Flat Rate - Legal EnvelopeUSPS Priority Mail - Flat Rate - Pad...

sent a package as a mail

I sent a bubble mailer (6 by 9) with a makeup item (lipstick) in it. I sent it as an envelope. The postage that I got was USPS FIRST-CLASS MAIL and a letter F. The postage costed $1.21 and I didn't get a tracking number. The package weighted 1.60 oz....

Replacement offer, what is the deadline for acceptance by buyer?

Is there a deadline on an existing replacement offer made to a buyer? I received a refund request about a month after the item arrived because part of the order was defective. I do not accept returns however it's possible they are having trouble with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS lost the package, I got the money taken back from paypal and a defect on my rating.

I have received a defect because the package, although I sent and uploaded it on time, was lost by USPS. When the buyer filed a case, I called them, called ebay, filed a missing package claim with USPS, harped on USPS who kept telling me to be patien...

Wrong item sent, seller stole my money and ebay thinks it´s ok

So last year I bought an electric scooter charger from this guy. Got an item with the wrong plug, not the plug the seller shows on his add. Asked for a return, contacted the seller once, twice, three times, didn´t bother to answer. Asked ebay to step...

• 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! International Shipping - Would It Be Beneficial to Send Item Through eBay's GSP than Local Post?

Hello, I am outside of US and want to sell open-box cellphone.I want to enable international orders for my listing and wonder whether it would be beneficial to send item through eBay's Global Shipping Program to customer versus use my local post offi...

Package not scanned in

I have been selling for over two years and not ONCE have had this happen to me. I dropped a standard post 14x14x14, 14lb box off last Thursday at the post office with another package. The other package got scanned in and delivered (it was going prior...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs reversed buyer paying less than Sellers Discounted Ebay's shipping costs

Are other seller's seeing this? In the last few weeks I have an item that I ship out 3-5 per week where the shipping seems to have reversed itself. IE the buyer is paying my discounted rate or lower and when I go to purchase a shipping lable through ...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

USPS says item delivered but Buyer says it never arrived

I am the seller. Buyer says package never arrived. USPS did not lose the package. Tracking indicated that it was delivered. She said she didn't receive it. She could be lying, it could have been stolen, it could have been delivered to the wrong house...

Resolved! Refund after buyer wrote name in marker?

A buyer bought a ($60) 'text' book - I had just bought it new and forgot to put in description that I had put my first name in pale pink highlighter on the bottom of the book - buyer messaged and said she needed the book and it was ok.Then the buyer ...

How do I change the tracking number on a return?

I received the wrong item from a seller and requested a return. They issued a label via the return request, but that label was addressed to ship to me, so they sent me another return label through an ebay message. When I went to mark the return as sh...

Zebra Printers - Power Supply Voluntary Recall

Fyi for Zebra Label Printer owners, check into Zebra's voluntary recall of power supplies to see if your power supply might be affected. ZP450: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/power-supply-recall-zp-ups.html ZP500Plus, ZP505, ZP550: https://www.zebra.com...

Penalized for to many returns???

I order many jewelry items from other Countries... It’s basically a Gamble... Some items are spot on Fabulous... Others are Not even close to looking like the Photo posted... Some state that the item is 925 Sterling Silver and when they arrive they a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors