Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watching option and watch list issues

Watch list showing only exsisting 'Buy it Now' items, no auction items. 'Add to Watch List' button not working on any listings, so unable to add others. Ability to delete items from watch list not working. Missing out on auctions because there is no ...

Please Fix the 111-111-1111 showing up as the Telephone Number of the Buyer via eBay Shipping

There are multiple instances in which when I am printing a shipping label through eBay (so, that would be postage.eBay.com) the telephone number for the buyer shows up as 111-111-1111. I then have to open up the sales record, where the actual telphon...

Watched item list not showing

For the last few days items saved to 'watch list' are not showing, even though they are recorded numerically as being saved in the list. I have cleared the cache, reinstalled Chrome browser but no remedy. I see from previous posts this has been an is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

There is no longer a "marked as answered" option.

I received a message and responded, but when I went to the hub it still said I had a listing with questions. This happens a lot, but usually when I click to go to the question there is a menu option to "mark as answered", now it is no longer there. C...

"People were also interested in..." items show "Free shipping" in error

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SQUIER-BY-FENDER-STRAT-AFFINITY-SERIES-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-/273058534301?nma=true&si=TtskVl0ja9ceNIza8HcfvXya5xw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 With the above URL, there are a number of items listed (horizontall...

freeshippingerror01.png freeshippingerror02.png

auction problem

My auctions were listed as auction style (7 days), I did NOT post them as “buy it now” yet, 2 auctions started last night and somehow already ended and on one of them, a buyer was able to purchase and pay already without the item even going through t...

List & Collections - What a Train Wreck!!!

I'm a long time eBay user, but hadn't listed much for sale until recently. Now I'm trying to organize my My Ebay page & I'm appalled at how terrible the experience has been. I find help pages explaining how to use collections & lists...and the user i...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bug report: When a seller sends invoice after auction, switching shipping address is not possible.

I maintain residences in multiple countries. I regularly shop on ebay and have items sent to different addresses depending on where I will be. By definition, there is only one default shipping address in my ebay profile. I know my situation is not a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors