cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay stole my money.

I sold some jackets on eBay, and everything went fine, buyers received their stuff, I confirmed with them that they did and they were satisfied. Next eBay restricts my account and asks for identity verification. I send everything. My account is then restricted indefinitely, and eBay is holding over $1000 that belongs to me. I sold the items, I NO LONGER HAVE THE ITEMS, and can't get my money. "You will have to get the money through the state once the funds are turned over." Guy on the phone was no help with what when or how I even do that. Any help?????? Please??

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay stole my money.

What you were told is exactly how it is. 

Were you signed up with Managed Payments? Were you asked for 'receipts' for your items that you were selling? Did you give them the receipts? 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

@dylangardnerr 

New sellers selling multiples of pricey items is always going to raise red flags.  Did you provide the receipts?  If not your selling days here on Ebay are probably finished.  Too many people coming on Ebay to make a quick buck, not to mention suspicious activity will end their selling career quickly.  Law enforcement is on Ebay to crack down on these types as so many constitute as a felony.  Not saying this is your case, but new sellers are always under Ebays radar.   Sorry.

I wish you well with future career opportunities. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

Something seems a little sus to me...

You have a listing with 6 jackets same buyer on all 6
You have a listing with 7 jackets same buyer  on all 7
You have a listing with 2 jackets same buyer on both of them

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

Class action lawsuit 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

This is an automatic thing eBay does to new sellers.

Just wait 3 or 4 days and your money will be sent to your bank.

Relax and don't put any credence into the CS person you spoke to.

Loose Cannon
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

I wonder if he ever got his money. I'm going thru the exact same thing.. it's organized crime. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

🤣😂😅😁😉😄😊

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

"Class action lawsuit "

LOL!!!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ebay stole my money.

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply