cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not shipped

ABD10A3A-C829-4F4A-97A9-3E191B1310D7.jpeg

My item hasn’t shipped handling time is 3 business days someone please help paid for it to be her by July 6th

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Item not shipped

SIGH. You don't appear to be listening to what experienced sellers and buyers have explained. Calling it a scam is ridiculous and unfounded at this point. Worrying about when it will be mailed is causing you unnecessary stress- chill- and just watch your account for tracking information.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 27 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Have you contacted the seller and explained it to them?

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

You placed the order the afternoon of the 24th. It hasn't been three business days since then as the weekends do not count as a business day. They have until the 29th to mail.
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

You purchased on 24th. Handling time starts day after. So 25th and 26th are days one and two. Saturday’s and Sunday’s are not business days therefore not counted. The 3rd day for handling time will be tomorrow.  Due to that Seller was not obligated to ship till tomorrow 

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

what if the seller doesn’t ship it tomorrow 

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

Yes seller doesn’t respond 

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

If the estimated delivery date as seen in the listing is July 6th, I am not sure why you are becoming concerned prematurely about its arrival.  By my figuring, it has at least seven more days before it has to arrive and at least eight more days before you can open an item not received case.  

Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers?  

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

Sellers dont have to respond. If you dont receive the item a few days after the estimated delivery date, file an item not received case, use the resolution center, below. But keep in mind that because of Covid, all the mail is slow. Many post offices are in reduced hours and staff, and so are the distribution centers.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 8 of 33
latest reply

Yes I am worried because it’s coming from Japan I have never ordered from japan

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

I am worried about it because I paid extra for it to be here by July 6th

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

I paid $60 more for it to be here by July 6th

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

Could seller have shipped it and not provided tracking or will it ship Monday 

Message 12 of 33
latest reply

The listing shows 3 shipping options: Free economy, $30 "Standard," and $60 "expedited."  All 3 have delivery date estimates, and of course the $60 is faster/sooner.  

Still, those are delivery date estimates.  And they are entered by eBay, not by the seller.  The seller has no control over what dates eBay shows, and of course the seller also has no control over the carrier's performance, which can be affected by holidays, weather, pandemics, etc.  Your $60 gets you a faster service than the $30 or free shipping, but not a guaranteed delivery date.

As noted above,  the seller is still within his stated handling time.

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

Right I paid for the expedited what happens if he doesn’t ship tomorrow 

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

I’m just really stressed out 

Message 15 of 33
latest reply