cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer provided tracking doesn't match my shipping details

I Just bought a Nintendo and the buyer is already shady been 24 hours seller hasn't been responding. The seller provided shipping info and then didn't respond. The shipping number from DHL when I asked an executive about it they said it doesn't match my name or my shipping address which I wanted to confirm? What do I do.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@nhk_store  open an item not rec'd ebay case or dispute the charge or open a paypal case

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Seems like, per the OP's post, it's only been 24 hours since he made the purchase.  Doesn't it seem just a little bit premature to open an INR case, dispute the charge or open a Paypal case? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The seller is not, per eBay rules, required to respond to messages from buyers.

There was an estimated delivery date in the listing where you made your purchase.  If it's only been 24 hours since the purchase was made, you can't open an item not received case.

Why don't you just wait this out, knowing that you have the Money Back Guarantee if you don't receive  your item?  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

@nhk_store wrote:

The shipping number from DHL when I asked an executive about it they said it doesn't match my name or my shipping address which I wanted to confirm? What do I do. 

If it's only been 24 hours since the purchase was made, you can't open an item not received case. 

Does the Money Back Guarantee @soh.maryl say how it helps with an item not received case, when the label doesn't match my name or my shipping address -- already almost a month ago now?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If there is no tracking proving delivery, why would that not be proof that you had an INR case?

If, however, it later develops that there is proof of delivery, although not to your address, then you can return here and we'll direct you as to what to do next.  

Since it's only been 24 hours between your purchase and your first message here, however, regardless of tracking, lack of it, or any other solid evidence that you aren't going to get it, you still need to wait til that last estimated delivery has passed by at least a day, before you can open an item not received case with eBay.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply