cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid January 2020...anybody selling anything? My sales have plummeted. Lots of watchers...no buyers

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Mid January 2020...anybody selling anything? My sales have plummeted. Lots of watchers...no buyers

Credit card statements from Christmas just came in for a lot of people
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Not selling much. Yes, I would say plummeted.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I expect things will begin to improve again in early spring.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I don't know what you sell but spring has always been my slowest season for eBay sales while winter has always been my best.  Unfortunately, this winter seems to be an exception - if the past 30 days are any indication it will be my worst winter in 20 years.   

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I've purchased a lot of items this month already. In fact, just today, I accepted two offers sellers sent because I had their items on my watch list. I also received a 5% eBay Bucks promo today, so that encouraged me to make those purchases, as well.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes some sales but about 45% down from last January. Discouraging. Thankful for the ones I've had though & just hopeful that more will be coming soon. For myself & all the other sellers too!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Interesting getting a buyer's point of view...Thx
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes, it does seem quite a bit slower than previous years. It's a good time to edit and add new listings.  Hopefully, things will pick up soon. 😃

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I had put some new items on over the weekend and traffic seemed good but now two days in and hardly no new views. Don't seem like the traffic there. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply