cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Quantity when listing an item

Hi

I'm a little unsure what the unit quantity means. I assumed it was the amount of products i have in stock but next to it is the box 'Unit Type' and contains how the unit is measured. So is unit quantity the number of units I have to sell of the weight of the an individual unit? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Where are you seeing "unit quantity"? Possibly could mean the price is each, pair, set, per dozen, per case, per whatever.

I have never seen a "Unit Type" box to fill in.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@superfoodr I assume you are seeing this in the item specifics section? What category are you listing in?

Down near pricing is where you would list item quantity. Unit quantity in item specs is different. Need category info to advise further.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Thanks for your response. Yes in item specifics. I'm listing in vitamins & dietary > vitamins & minerals. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Thanks for your response. It's in the item specifics section. I'm posting in the category of vitamins and minerals. 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

So, is it a package of 1 item? A jar of 100 pills? A bottle of 24 ounces? A case of 12 of each choice above?

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

1 tub containing 90 capsules, the total weight is 0.185kg. 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I dont see 'unit type' as an item spec in that category. Did you go to somebody else's listing and click to 'sell one like this'? If so that would populate that seller's added specs.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

No, this is one of the options in items specifics when I created a listing the usual way. I've tried to attach a couple of photos for you to see. Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 15.32.28.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-21 at 15.33.04.png

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@superfoodr The US site does not show that option. These are the US discussion boards. If you were listing on the US site I would say that unit measurements would be based on a single pill such as 1,000 mg. However I don't know if the UK terminology for unit would be the same - for all I know it could mean quantity in the entire bottle as a unit. I suggest asking this question on the UK discussion boards.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@copper.boom thanks for your response. I have no idea how I ended up on the US discussion board! Will ask the question on the UK boards.

Thanks again
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I'm stuck on this unit quantity too lol in skincare products its already asked the bottle size so maybe how many items we have x
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 13 of 13
latest reply