cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing reaches more than 1000 views in less than two days, but it doesn't sell!!!

So, I listed a Fitbit Versa for sale BIN or Best Offer. It has gone "viral" and I have recieved some 1100 views in less than 48 hours. However, no one is watching, and no one has even sent an offer? Could you take a look at the listing and tell me what you think I'm doing wrong? I have listed it for $10+ BELOW what these watches normally sell for. I know I'm a new seller, and I've only sold 5 things. Is that the problem? Thanks so much for your help!

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fitbit-Versa-Smart-Watch-Black-No-Scratches-Excellent-Condition-Fast-Shippi...

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Listing reaches more than 1000 views in less than two days, but it doesn't sell!!!

There are also other sellers listings shown on your listing, and you don't accept returns, plus charger not included, so now they have to chase that down. Back click. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: Listing reaches more than 1000 views in less than two days, but it doesn't sell!!!

the 1000 + views may be a repeat of an eBay recurring glitch

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hmmm I hadn't thought about the charger. Thanks for the help.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

No charger and yours is used. Many NEW ones sold for less than your asking price. Plus there are hundreds to choose from.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

There isn't a single brand new one (with band included) currently listed for less than $75 BIN. True, I don't have a charger, but my listing is a healthy $10 below the average used resale price to compensate.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@zaybaysdeals wrote:

I have recieved some 1100 views in less than 48 hours

{snip}

Could you take a look at the listing and tell me what you think I'm doing wrong?

IMHO what you are doing wrong is assuming that 1100 interested buyers have looked at your listing. 

Many people come here questioning the accuracy of eBay's view counters. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the advice! Also, if I came across as kinda snappy in my response that was not my intentions!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Also, sometimes for one reason or another a listing gets linked on someone's blog or social media and that yields lots of clicks without any action.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 9
latest reply