Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ID Help - Military Branch and Uniforms

Can anyone identify what military branch these men represent? Army? Marines? Are they American?I have no idea...I don't have a magnifying glass to really examine it, and I can't tell from what I can see here.I don't know how to enlarge the photo with...

military1.jpg

Warning - 1 Day Handling is Becoming the New Default

"but you can always change it" and "we'll give you until January to get used to it by removing defects". It seems like eBay is using every "default" they can find to their favor. I am not shipping in 1 day, so I'l just have to remember to make this c...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 147 replies
  • 21 helpful

listing fees

Hi - i seem to have incurred quiet a few 35p insertion fees recently - some of which appear to have been refunded when an item sold and others which don't. Is this because I have exceeded my selling limit? I have tried to download a list of all outst...

STATE SALES TAX Is Now Added to our Taxable Gross Income

PAYPAL adds SALES TAX COLLECTED to our Gross Income which we now have to pay Income Taxes on. eBay does not and WILL NOT provide us with an Invoice for total Tax Collected for 2019 so we have nothing to turn in with our Tax Forms and that makes it ve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

Lying Buyers

My buyer lied and said that I sent him a completely different item than I did and now he’s getting a full return and sending me back an item I never sent him. eBay is a waste of time. That money I got was all I had and now it’s being pulled from my a...

Ukraine eBay Standard International Delivery

I don't see Ukraine on the list of countries for eBay Standard International Delivery (the country group list spreadsheet from here - https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/ebay-international-standard-delivery.html#m22_tb_a1__9). Is Ukraine re...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Premium store

I have an account that has a Premium Store subscription, but I have to pay a 10 cent fee for every listing, including my monthly fee. If I'm paying a monthly fee, why do I have to pay an additional fee for each listing? You get your cut from when I s...

Will folks not buy if

we ship using the USPS option of "signature required"? Someone has to be home to get the package.We live in the sticks, USPS is our only shippng option.

Resolved! First Class postage not calculated correctly

I use calculated shipping rates. I do not use the discounted rates for buyers because I have fees to cover. I listed an item that weighs 4 oz. Buyer should pay $3 something and I pay around $2.67. Well, eBay calculated postage at $1.45. What the heck...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bad Buyer Cancels = Paypal fees for sellers

I am sick and tired of BAD buyers costing me money when they pay for an item then immediately cancel the sale. I had another one this morning. Paypal happily charged me a fee to reverse their payment. Of course I blocked the (can't use the word here)...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 35 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Ebay keeping a portion of shipping that buyer pays

Just returned to ebay after years of not selling and am shocked at some of the changes.Especially that they are keeping 10% of what buyers pay sellers for shipping. Seriously?Someone said it is because sellers were selling for a very low amount and c...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors