cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

Hi, it used to be that you could adjust the width of columns under the Seller Hub. Yesterday, I noticed that all of my columns looked funky. I hovered in between columns, trying to adjust them like I usually do. The option has disappeared! Is this happening for anyone else? Thanks!

hubbb.PNG

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

My eBay Manage Listings page has had the same problem for 24+ hours now.  I posted about this on eBay Technical Issues hoping someone from eBay would reply. Any fix-its to shrink columns etc. is just not very helpful as the scroll bar has disappeared unless you go all the way to the bottom of a page, then have to scroll back up. It is a nightmare just so see views/watchers/any other info. Multiple sellers are complaining about this, but eBay seems oblivious, it is their fault, not a browser or any format issue any of us sellers have done.  My guess is they tried to "fix" or change something behind the scenes and broke most of the pages in the Seller Hub that is the most important thing we sellers need easy stable access to.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Mine looks just like yours does here. Hover over the column's vertical lines and your 'spreader/smasher' will appear. 

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

I used to have that option. I do not, anymore. Please see, below:

recordddd112923.gif

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

I just checked mine and I still had the option to adjust the size of the columns.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 28
latest reply

@doctorscribbler 

Do you need to clear your browser cache?

Or is there a new browser add-on or update that is interfering?

What browser and operating system?

The column resizing pointer works for me on:

• Firefox 120.00 on Win10
  • Edge 119.0.2151.97 on Win10
  • Safari 15.3 (16612.4.9.1.8, 16612) on MacOS 11.6.4
  • Brave 1.59.122 Chromium: 118.0.5993.96 on MacOS 11.6.4
ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 5 of 28
latest reply

Chrome on Windows 10. I will try and clear the cache. I will also restart the computer.

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

My eBay Manage Listings page has had the same problem for 24+ hours now.  I posted about this on eBay Technical Issues hoping someone from eBay would reply. Any fix-its to shrink columns etc. is just not very helpful as the scroll bar has disappeared unless you go all the way to the bottom of a page, then have to scroll back up. It is a nightmare just so see views/watchers/any other info. Multiple sellers are complaining about this, but eBay seems oblivious, it is their fault, not a browser or any format issue any of us sellers have done.  My guess is they tried to "fix" or change something behind the scenes and broke most of the pages in the Seller Hub that is the most important thing we sellers need easy stable access to.

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

I believe they were trying to fix something behind the scenes (as you mention) and it broke the feature for multiple or select users.

The issue is now fixed for me. I didn't do anything that fixed it. It just started working after 2+ weeks of waiting.

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

@doctorscribbler 

Sorry... late back to this party. Glad you got it back... mine never left me. 

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Still doesn't work using Seller Hub and Looking at ORDERS or ORDERS READY TO SHIP. 

Used to be able to see the zip code (important for EIS orders, we pack it differently).

Now have to 'shrink' to 90% to see all and or scroll to bottom and move to the right horizontally. 

Wasn't like this a couple weeks ago. 

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Where I normally would hover and the resize tool would appear, has changed. It used to be right where the lines end/meet. Now, I have to hover slightly to the left of each, if that makes sense? I say it is fixed because now I can actually resize the columns but it appears they [eBay] are still making changes or haven't fully resolved whatever is happening behind the scenes.

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues. At least now I know it wasn't only me. I hope yours gets resolved quick/soon!

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

I'll bet yours is the same; I'm looking at ORDERS (all) or ORDERS WAITING TO SHIP and NOT Active Items, which you were looking at/showing (as MY 'ACTIVE' is fine)

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

@cinema_visions wrote:

@cinema_visions  As a temporary workaround to avoid having to go all the way to the bottom to use the scrollbar, you can use your mouse and/or keyboard shortcuts to side scroll.

If you click and hold the left mouse button while moving the mouse right, it should highlight the text and force the page to scroll horizontally.

You can also try holding down your shift key and using the scroll wheel on your mouse, if it has one, to scroll left and right instead of up and down.
Message 14 of 28
latest reply

Simple way to tell if Ebay broke your =Orders= page or not:  If you see "Customize table" on top left, you're still OK.  Otherwise you're sunk.

Message 15 of 28
latest reply