cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you reach anyone with help?

I purchased an item that was supposed to arrive by tomorrow and it has been been almost a week and they haven't even shipped it. I was to cancel and ebay will not give me that option. I am so frustrated that I can not reach anyone for help. This is ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: how do you reach anyone with help?

Just because tracking does not show up it still could have been shipped.    Just sit tight and wait one day past the last given delivery date.  You can then file an item not received case for a refund.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Even if you talked to an eBay rep, they will not cancel the sale. You don't need to speak with eBay.

If the item you ordered does not arrive by the latest estimated delivery date provided by eBay when you purchased the item, one day after that date you can file a Item Not Received case.  

The system is automated. 

Come back here with questions if needed.

Posting ID
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You will have to wait until the day after the last estimated arrival date shown and open item not received case.  In some parts of the US, USPS is running behind.

Was a tracking number uploaded by seller and just no showing any movement?

There is no one to contact except the seller. Have you messaged the seller and asked? Contacting eBay will not help, they don't control when/if the seller ships or force them to ship.

They may have shipped but not uploaded the tracking number. While dumb not to do so, tracking numbers are not required by eBay. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If your item doesn't arrive by the end of the day tomorrow simply open an INR case Friday morning. Your seller will have to add tracking info to the case showing the package currently in the possession of a shipper to be protected by eBay which they won't be able to do if they haven't shipped the item yet. If the seller doesn't add the tracking info within the required timeframe eBay will side with you and force the seller to refund your money.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There's no reason to reach anyone yet, even if you did reach CS, there's nothing they would do.

If you don't receive your order by the estimated delivery date, a couple days after, open and Item Not Received case.

Have a great day.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply