Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay keeps threatening to revoke my ability to return things

delete me delete me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: eBay keeps threatening to revoke my ability to return things

Evidently the you've had large number of returns being reported by sellers as returns abuse. Otherwise you wouldn't have received that message. 

Your sellers may have disagreed with your selecting not as described, defective or damaged to avoid paying return shipping. 
If you're having a lot of problems buying items on eBay you are not vetting your sellers well by looking at feedback to see where they are located and the percentage of positive feedback tells a lot about a seller. I will never buy from a seller with less than 99% positive feedback, nor will I ever buy from a seller who is based in China( counterfeit capital of the world).
Your decision to shop elsewhere is a wise one seeing that buying on eBay is obviously not a good fit for you. 

Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Are you checking the sellers feedback before buying from them?

A few of your recent sellers have pretty bad feedback.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I also would never buy from China. The seller of the counterfeit item was based out of California.

I detect a snide, victim blaming tone from you. As expected, par for the course based on what I've seen on this "community" in the past. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Chinese are notorious for listing their item location as Anywhere USA and still be registered in China.

And yes....it is up to you the buyer to vet your sellers better. 
eBay feels you use returns way too often, they are taking that away from you. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply