cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Goodwills with an ebay store

I found a couple of Goodwill stores with Ebay stores I enjoy shopping on, is there a list out there of all the locations that have Ebay stores? I am sure there are more than the 3 I know of.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: List of Goodwills with an ebay store

You can try searching eBay stores that have "goodwill" in the store name -- that may not return every Goodwill selling account and may return some non-Goodwill results, but it should give you some additional results to try:

https://www.ebay.com/sns?store_search=goodwill

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shop Good Will dot com has their own website and doesn't need ebay. I used to enjoy browsing local GW,  but now i think their best donations go online. I bought a perfume lot from them online years ago and every bottle arrived smashed. I never returned to the online store.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have purchased from Goodwill from their own selling platform and from some of their stores that list on Ebay. I found that the stores that sell on Ebay have a better representation of what they sell than their own platform. IMHO.  Many items that i have purchased through their own platform arrived damaged or were mis represented. Yes they did take care of me (refund/return) but i have had no issues with a couple of the stores that sold on Ebay. I am sure it is location specific but that is my experience.

I don't know of any specific list of stores on Ebay. It does seem like their stores do run somewhat different from region to region.

If you do find a list, please share it on your post.

Thanks and good luck-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply