cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter ship to location?

Has ebay yet made an option to filter out results that only ship to you? 99.9% of everything on ebay is "shipping not specified".

I asked this previously and never got an answer. Ebay actually responded for the first time in 10 years, but their answer was wrong. They said to search while logged-in. Obviously I am logged in. So that is misinformation or trolling on the part of the Ebay employee. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Filter ship to location?

@uns_ist_in_alten_maeren,

Since your country of registry is Albania, some seller from foreign countries may be willing to ship to your country but have not provided a shipping service or cost.  You have to click on the Shipping,  Returns & Payments tab, to see if they have provided a shipping method and cost for Albania, or to see if Albania is a country they have excluded.  You can always message a seller and ask if they will ship to you, and provide a cost.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Right, but that is impossible to email thousands of sellers. For one special item, yeah. But not a modern generic item. Like a shirt or a USB cord or something. Besides, I have tried, and most sellers either do not mail back, or even block emails completely. Which should not be allowed. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you Search for an item the sellers who have Blocked Albania will not show in Search.

If you Search and get too many potentials, first pay attention whether they Search shows a shipping cost. These turn up at the top of the list.

Personally I filter by Highest Price plus Shipping because that puts the sellers who may not ship to me in Canada at the top of the list and those who do not give a price at the bottom.

And finally, in the left hand column, you can filter out sellers by their location. I choose North America first. YMMV.

And there are millions of sellers with billions of products selling here. You will have to do a little work.

Be more precise about what you are Searching for.

When I do my favourite Search (Firefly Serenity Highest Price plus Shipping) I get over a 1000 results. If I add Kaylee the list drops to 102.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply