cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay keeps removing listings and restricting my account even though my listings follow Ebay policy

I currently sell fireams parts and accessories so I have to be very careful to follow Ebays restrictive policies. Ebay has been continuously removing my listings and restricting my account for years even though my listings follow their policy. Recently it has gotten a lot worse. I have had listings removed for ridiculous reasons. One was for referencing Alaska as AK. Apparently they though AK (Alaska) was referencing an assault weapon. Or for listing a handgun barrel( specifically mentioned as ok in Ebay policy). The listing picture and description were for a regular barrel with a smooth end. They said it was threaded for a silencer. Ebay is using covid as an excuse to only have a chat option for customer service. I think it is just going through google translate because they cant seem to understand anything. The only response I get back is that I violated policy so my account was restricted. Has anyone had success disputing an account restriction? I there currently a way to get ahold of an English speaker? I have had good experiences, back when it was possible to talk to someone on the phone, with their customer service reps out of the Ireland call center.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0