Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90891 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37160 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25597 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12534 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6404 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4600 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14059 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1032 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

sell laptop

I refunded the money from the sale of my item but I never received the item and I have 3 weeks waiting for my item and the laptop price is 800 dollars

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

eBay purchased shipping problem

I sold 2 items. I purchased priority shipping through eBay and dropped them off at the Post Office on May 2nd and they gave me a receipt. Then Saturday both packages showed up in MY mail box. They had a note attached saying I need to bring proof of p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost package going to Canada

I made a mistake - I sent one item in two packages (it was going to be REALLY heavy in one box). It is my first time selling on eBay and I did not know it had to be in one box. Anywho, one box arrived and the other did not. How in the heck does one f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Severe problems with ebay tracking numbers

I think ebay should get out of the tracking buisness i have nothing but issues with these esus tracking numbers saying item deliverd when thats not the case i had to open 3 cases about that one last month one last week and one yesterday I also daily ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

My account was restricted despite my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.Can I open it?I sell digital products, so I cannot write a tracking number.I think it is closed because of this, please someone help me.

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful