Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91103 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37220 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25686 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12553 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6439 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4607 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14065 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1052 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 38 replies
  • 3 helpful

AI Descriptions

Anybody else notice that since sellers are using AI descriptions that the basics are missing ? Keep looking at vintage glass items that have a bunch of flowery verbiage but lack sizes and exact conditions. Annoying at the very least since you have to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Getting Scammed By A Buyer

I'm currently dealing with a problematic buyer who is trying to pull a fast one. I had a brand new PS2 game for sale, and it was factory sealed. Before she purchased it, she asked me for photos of all sides of the case; she wanted to make sure there ...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 229 replies
  • 33 helpful

Shipping Label printer

Hi I want to start selling. Can anyone recommend a label printer compatible with eBay? Thanks doublelman

Counterfeit Jacket

I bought an Arcteryx on Feb 8 2024. The zipper broke so I sent it to the manufacturer for a fix and they claimed I bought a counterfeit item. Its way past the review or return date. Do I have any recourse? Seems like ebay is weak in this area.

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Sellers requiring immediate payment on auctions

Hi! I've seen a huge increase in sellers of auction listings to demand immediate payment. It's harassing. Ebay's term state that buyers must pay for the auctions they win but I believe the terms also state that sellers have to allow 4 days to buyers....

Selling small volume of goods - question on Cost of Goods and what I need to keep track of for taxes

I am a retired individual and am slowly selling items I have around the house to cut down on a lifetime of stuff. I am not sure what I need to keep track of to help offset any earned income. I get that if I were to pick up an item to resell, I should...

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

Resolved! How to respond to scam buyer

I made a sale yesterday and "for fun" I always look up the address to see where my item is going. This time the mailing address was flagged all over the Ebay Forum and Reddit as a scam - the old "I never got my item" routine. So I cancelled the sale ...