Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91085 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37214 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25673 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12551 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6438 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4606 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1050 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Which Seller Tool for a 'Hobbyist' Seller?

Hi all, I used to be a 'hobbyist' Seller on eBay but stopped when COVID hit and never restarted but ... I now want to re-start. I used to use Auction Tamer to assist me to handle both buying and selling but on returning they have told me they are win...

selling Gemstones

my name ARMANi want to sell my gemstones and collections Bintaro, south jakarta (south tangerang to be exact) +62 81310167902

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too many sales, had to hire assistance

What's going on in the world? eBay is feeling it for sure!What is everyone saving their money for summer vacation or saving it for the yardsales this weekend? I expect things might pick up a little in a few weeks I found out I am having another child...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 210 replies
  • 32 helpful

Can't Contact Seller

Hello, this was my first time buying from eBay and my package as I see will not arrive and I cannot contact my seller for information because I don't have tracking number for my package as well.. What can I do? Thanks in advance

why is ebay adding the sales tax to the seller's income from sale. Sellers never receive sales tax

I couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently Ebay is charging the seller to include the sales tax to the amount received, we don't receive any sales tax from customers, and when they get their 12% which already way too high, but this is downright theft...

Cant list anything last two days

Every time I try to list an item, I get a page that tells me they cant find the page. after five minutes or so, I can refresh and the listing page comes back up, but when I hit the list item button, it goes rightback to the I cant find the page messa...

Resolved! Review Removal Policy

Hypothetically, if I sell an item and get a bad review due to a bad employee and I fire the employee afterwards, will eBay remove the negative review?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Where's all the stuff? Our homepage is down, but the rest of eBay is fine"

Where's all the stuff?Our homepage is down, but the rest of eBay is fine. We'll have it back up in a moment. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? It started to happen to me in the last two weeks and seems to get getting worse. I get l...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful