Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91126 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37228 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25693 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12555 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6445 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4610 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14066 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1053 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 55 replies
  • 7 helpful

DO NOT ship to

June 22nd I send order USPS priority, last scan July 2nd. It's a freight forwarder using some type of loophole address to scam us. Look up the reviews. I'll never the see the item and will be losing the money...

Not getting the donations from our sales

The company I work for changed from being a normal business seller to a Charity for eBay direct seller in March. Since the change over we have not seen the donations from our sales, we donate 100% of our sales back to ourselves since we are a non-pro...

REQUIRED Product Reviews - a No Go

Just tried to leave feedback rating on a seller for an item received today. The "Feedback" will NOT let me submit it unless I now "review" the item itself. This is **bleep**. If I want to "review" something, I'll write a separate review for it, most ...

listing w/store

I have a store which is workingI really dont know how to list with it so I use regular account and it posts in store2 issues1. blocks=ed after 2000 existing listings on regular ebay2. how to list using store as I'm told i'm unlimitedThank youTerry

iphone xs model number not accepted

I want to manually list my phone for sale but the option is no longer available, so I have to respond to prompts. I input the model number NTAG2LL/A and the ebay system rejects it. Why? I cannot list the phone.

Not responding to offers - Neutral

A couple of weeks ago I responded to a discussion here about how to respond to feedback. My position was if I will not accept the offer I will not respond or decline. Well, a buyer sent me three offers. After the third one I decided to block him beca...

Account restricted because eBay linked my account to a unknown account ?

Hello, I have been with eBay for over 6 years I have 100% feedback and am Top Rated. I have sent eBay trust and safety department a few email but I keep getting the same response back. I have no idea who " discountvinylrecords " is and I do not share...

New to selling on eBay

I’m new to selling here!! I listed an item starting bid was $45. and I set the buy now price at $115. The item sold and I didn’t know if. The buyer is requesting the return of their money which I don’t have a problem with because they purchased it fo...

Buying problems -- could they be fixed?

I want to see an ended item -- nooOOOooo, it loads a line of items, "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE", and the item I want to see drops down and down on the screen. Then it loads a SECOND line of "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE". Until a week ago I could hit "ESCAPE" and stop ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stressed out seller here - eBay has removed my recent newest listings multiple times no reason given

Hi there, I sell Customized figurines on my eBay account CloneCantinaCustoms, We've been selling with no problem for over a year now, and on the 12th when I listed 70 new items, in the morning at 4 am all 71 or so of my new listings were taken down. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful