Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91010 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37194 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25644 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12544 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6422 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4605 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1047 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

Fraud.

I recently opened a box from a seller, Bullseye Deals. The printer cartridges were ALL empty. It looks as though they were packaged to be recycled. When confronting the seller, I was told they were outside of the return window. (Purchased Feb. 7) Not...

TRS and TRS+ Not Showing On Listings

I lost TRS and TRS+ due to one bad shipment, but gained the TRS back in a month on April 20 per my metrics. I don't see a shield on my listings or in my store. Is it normal to have a delay in displaying the TRS/TRS+ badges, or am I somehow looking in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Garage sales; I'm fired up!

Several community wide sales in my area tomorrow. Looking forward to finding some good stuff. The lilacs are blooming, and orioles are chomping on oranges. Will probably put on 200 miles tomorrow. Love meeting the sellers and their dogs and searching...

In transit to next facility, arriving late. USPS incompetence.

In the past month I have had 6 customers open item not received requests due to usps ground advantage packages being delayed. Tracking always states: "In transit to next facility, arriving late." These packages are arriving 1 to 2 weeks past ebay's d...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Ground Advantage

Tracking is terrible and shipments are late a lot of the time, at least where I am shipping from.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Has eBay changed their payment policy?

Has eBay changed their payment policy?For many years I would get my buyer's payment very quickly(most times even before I had shipped their item). But, for my last two sales, now there's a hold on payment, until the buyer confirms receiving it.Is thi...

Faux Best Offers - Just Stop

Gotta vent a bit.Placed a Best Offer of $11 on an item that had BIN of $12.09. Counter offer from the seller was $11.99 ! Wow. 10 cents off!Seriously, if you are only going to accept <1% off your BIN please save everyone some time and just turn off b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful