Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90956 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37180 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25632 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12537 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6418 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4602 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14062 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1042 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

UPS & FED EX RATES

Be very careful on UPS and FED EX rates mine just DOUBLED since last month on the same size and weight packages.shipped reno to east coast in april for 1/2 of todays rate from Reno to So Dakota.There IS no rational explanation..

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Listing Not Showing Up

I created a listing selling a carpet and waited 24 hours, i copied and pasted the name searching for it trying many other ways and couldn't get the listing to show up. And I didn’t revised my list. anyone know why i cant find it? İtem number is 23555...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

Resolved! PirateShip rates and eBay Policies

New seller here, I was curious about using PirateShip shipping so I made an account and connected it into my eBay. However, I have a couple questions that PS support couldn't answer fully. Scenario: Let's says someone buys an item and pays me $10 for...

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

Help identify vintage moonstone necklace

I am a thrifter and resaler. I can normally identify most any jewelry but I am a bit stumped on this one. I bought it for 4.99$ at my local thrift store. I believe it to be vintage and it is definitely high quality. There are no markings and I don’t ...

IMG_9949.png IMG_9952.png

Tracking number added is already used by a different seller.

I buy my shipping labels through pirateship and they upload automatically. They have been doing that perfectly fine for a while now. after i ship my items the tracking is all uploaded. but now I looked at my tracking report and there's a bunch that s...

Bids beyond Buy It Now price. How does this happen?

This is the second time I've had an auction with Buy It Now, where the bid amount exceeds the Buy It Now price. I'm happy to get more than I expected, but why do bidders go higher when they could just buy it now for less?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Fraud

I purchased a New External Hard Drive. It did not work. The Seller did not have a replacement. Since it was brand new, I sent it to the manufacturer for a replacement. The Seller sent me a partial refund for my inconvenience that I gladly accepted no...