Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91031 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37201 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25658 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12547 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6430 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4605 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1047 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Buyer Asked to Cancel Bid - accusing me of a SNAD

So I have an item up for auction:https://www.ebay.com/itm/186398249269 So you can look at the listing yourself and tell me if I'm missing something. He tells me that what I'm selling is actually a 5 centesimos, not a 2 1/2 centesimos as advertised an...

Ebay Store

It appears...I have created a store thanks to community help.It seems a little more tedious to post on store vs usual ebay site, However, I have reached my 2000 / month limit and wondering (even tho I posted around 200) should i end trying to list on...

Shipping

I sold an item and asked the seller to wait to pay until I found out the exact shipping amount. She owes more money in shipping than the eBay invoice states. How can I get that changed to the account shipping amount?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Posted image radically different from actual .jpg file

Never realized this before... so ebay can't even upload images that are true to the file ?I never really noticed before today... other posts on the topic claim photos are desaturated; mine has a CRAZY hue shift. You think these bozos would make enoug...

Usps and ebay shipping

I bought a pair of shoes for 288.47$ and it was marked delivered may 9th but i haven’t even received them I’ve checked in with my neighbors i asked the seller I’ve filed claims and even went to the post office and nothing can anyone help??

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

Item Specifics keyword spamming

eBay won't do anything about it. Getting to where you can't search anything.eBay item number 156200952866Come on eBay, something's gotta give

won't recognize debit card for payments

Hi My banks account wouldn't link I and i can't find out how to do it. I got a debit card and enter in but it will not take payments only sellers fees what did I do wrong and how can i recieve payments into my debit account it is my checking account ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The PDF is password protected. Enter the password.

please help!!!this has been happening since mid April 2024. I’ve reached out to eBay, about this issue, and they do not know what it is. I thought maybe it’s because I added my printer, which is a canon mg3520 to my Microsoft laptop recently, so I r...

IMG_7439.jpeg

Resolved! how to cancel gallery plus fee

How to cancel gallery plus fee on auto re-list. I bet simple way if someone would be nice enough to share that with me.Thank youMorgan