Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

91077 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37213 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25671 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12549 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6437 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4604 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14064 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1050 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Contacting eBay

I ordered a Google Pixel 6a and the product listing said "no returns". However, Total, the carrier it's locked to, said that it was not "scanned properly" and therefore cannot be activated without proof of purchase and a $100 activation fee. This was...

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Who is the interested buyer on eBay? and when to send them offer?

I have a question about interested buyers...Is every "watcher" considered an interested buyer? why am not given option to send an offer sometimes to a "watcher " most of times option is available and other times no?Is every one who ads my item to the...

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 75 replies
  • 9 helpful

Scratched sword replica advertised as NEW

Hi I'm pretty new to buying medieval type weapons so I'm not sure if I made a mistake here but I ordered a replica gandolf sword(lord of rings) and it advertised as new but it came with a bunch of imperfections like scratches on blade, scribble scrat...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

How to return the refunded item

Hi.I, as a Seller, by stupid mistake indicated wrong delivery address for the item sold to the USA.The Buyer opened a claim and received a refund from me as he had not received the product. How can I return the item sent from the USA back to the sell...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listings is a scam!

I pay extra for promoted listings so my items will have more exposure, here's my experience. I list my item and wait 48 hrs and I have a few views. No interest after 72 hrs so I go on a neutral computer and search for my item, exactly. I search to pa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Frustrations with negative feedback

I am extremely frustrated with the new ebay philosophy on feedback. They state feedback is all about the "buyer's experience". I've been selling for 24 years and received my first 2 negative feedback within the last few days. The first one the custom...

Resolved! UPS & FED EX RATES

Be very careful on UPS and FED EX rates mine just DOUBLED since last month on the same size and weight packages.shipped reno to east coast in april for 1/2 of todays rate from Reno to So Dakota.There IS no rational explanation..

BUYERS' Feedback Left for Others, ("Serial Negative Buyers")

Recently I sold an item and as customary I inspect a Buyers "Feedback Left for Others", upon opening the buyers feedback for others, my first thought was this guy is Color Blind, NO, just kidding, I opened to 200, and counted 149 Negatives for Others...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful