eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Zero Clicks Today?

Not sure if it's just me, but as anyone else seeing zero clicks today in the reports so far?
Please use plain text.
onelung50
Community Member

Re: Zero Clicks Today?

in reply to vintageflavor
Well, considering the last time click data was updated was about 3:00 am PST, I'm not too surprized that I'm only showing 17 clicks. :smileywink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thin isn't thin unless it's OneLung Thin
Please use plain text.
pawnshopsnet
Community Member

> Not sure if it's just me, but as anyone else seeing zero clicks today in the reports so far?

From the blog -

On August 4th the eBay Partner Network Dashboard will be unavailable from 8 am MST to 10 am MST due to scheduled maintenance. We are not expecting any interruptions to tracking or ad serving, however reports will be delayed.

Actually was an hour late coming back up.
-----------------------------------------

Need Cash? Give us a Ring! Visit a Pawn Shop Today!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

> > Not sure if it's just me, but as anyone else seeing zero clicks today in the reports so far?
>
> From the blog -
>
> On August 4th the eBay Partner Network Dashboard will be unavailable from 8 am MST to 10 am MST due to scheduled maintenance. We are not expecting any interruptions to tracking or ad serving, however reports will be delayed.
>
> Actually was an hour late coming back up.
> -----------------------------------------
>
> Need Cash? Give us a Ring! Visit a Pawn Shop Today!

Since Vintage can see the dashboard, you answered the wrong question.

Latest data is delayed.

System Message: Please note that updates to reports will be delayed today due to scheduled maintenance. Please check back after 12am Pacific time.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

eBay account managers:

Please distribute the prescribed sedatives to your assigned affiliates.

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Not to be paranoid, but has anyone seen any change in their click numbers for the day. I'm currently at zero for the day. I recently made huge changes on my site and I want to make sure I didn't miss with the ebay tracking URL.
Please use plain text.
onelung50
Community Member

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Community Member

“This program has been modified to fit your Television”

Always gives me the creeps, how do they know how big my television is?
Please use plain text.
pawnshopsnet
Community Member

> Not to be paranoid, but has anyone seen any change in their click numbers for the day. I'm currently at zero for the day. I recently made huge changes on my site and I want to make sure I didn't miss with the ebay tracking URL.

Did you not notice the BOLD RED MESSAGE in your dashboard -

System Message: Please note that updates to reports will be delayed today due to scheduled maintenance. Please check back after 12am Pacific time.

So nothing updated since early this morning.
-----------------------------------------

Need Cash? Give us a Ring! Visit a Pawn Shop Today!
Please use plain text.
onelung50
Community Member

And why is it that paranoid people always start out by saying, "Not to be paranoid, but..."

Please use plain text.
Community Member

they learn that in therapy
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I'm getting clicks but zero sales for August thus far. That is strange in itself based on prior months. Don't know if this new bot filtering did anything but it seems like sales are filtered in my case, not bot clicks :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
onelung50
Community Member

I don't know what the new bot filtering is doing, but I know what it's not doing. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Community Member

The logical process for excluding bot clicks would be to exclude them from reporting, but not block them entirely. That way if the filter is agressive it doesn't block sales.

My clicks and sales are actually up the past couple days. Not to say that it's related.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

In the first week of August, although my traffic and clicks are constant, there is no earning reported. Also I find that the dashboard is not displaying the menus of "Year to date" earning, "Last Month's"earning etc. I wonder, if I am the only guy like this or other members have also noticed it?:-(
Please use plain text.
onelung50
Community Member

Yes, the dashboard defaults changed. To view your last month's earnings, you now have to run a report and select "Last Month" from the drop-down list.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Yeah my stats and sales are crape...

Here we are at the 9th and nothing..
One day I had 247 clicks, Now 1 click a day...

Last month I was rolling Hundreds everyday.
I bet this is filtering out more than it should...
Please use plain text.
poppopmel
Community Member

In the first week of August, although my traffic and clicks are constant, there is no earning reported.

Maybe they're finally disallowing all your illegal traffic. ;-)
Please use plain text.