Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Car Auto Truck parts Bezels are marked ARROW 7730

Are these automotive parts from the same vehicle? I have been trying to research them, and I keep finding references to different years and models. Are they Ford parts? Please advise. I am trying to decide whether to list them together or separately....

105_7026.JPG 105_7029.JPG 105_7032.JPG 105_7039.JPG

Scammers using eBay motor

Has anybody recently received an email or tried to buy a car on Craigslist and then were referred to eBay motors and asked to use the Bitcoin machine to send money and then have their vehicle shipped to them for your charge this is a scam right

eBay is partially down? I am unable to list.

Hello,All my attempts to list or relist items have failed. Later, I noticed eBay was partially down for maintenance. Is their IT department serious? This large company does not go down at 11 PM affecting its customers. During my 33 years as an IT man...

Selling

first time Ive sold an Item on Ebay, and I will never sell here again. they charged me 12% on the total sale, (including shipping cost). Now holding my money for 12 days so they can collect interest on my money. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I sold a Item for $200...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Truck for sale… is this a scsm

Hello, Here are some more details about my 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, it has only 105,300 miles, 5.4L V8 engine, automatic transmission, 4X4 and doesn't need any repairs. I have the ownership and clear and clean title on hand. The price was reduced to $...

annettbarvincha0_0-1647459114789.jpeg annettbarvincha0_1-1647459114789.jpeg annettbarvincha0_2-1647459114789.jpeg annettbarvincha0_3-1647459114790.jpeg

Hamburgtechnic parts

Has any one purchased Hydraulic motor mounts from this seems to be FAKE company ? these parts are sold thru E bay and Elsewhere. The reviews are awful and i need to know if this company is fraudulent . Ebay take notice.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors