Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

Sales Tax Table

When getting ready to list an item I hit the "Sales Tax Table" link and I'm only offered America territories like American Samoa or Virgin Islands. Is sales tax built in for every State? If so, is the tax rate on the buyers State? I sold to someone i...

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Sell similar item

I’m having problems using “sell similar item” on eBay website not the app. I’ll find a previous listing, click sell similar item and do all the changes as normal but after clicking “done” the title goes back to the original listing. Just the title go...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chat transcript attachment empty

When I speak to customer services it says I'll receive a chat transcript email but when I receive it the contents of the attachment is empty? I end up taking pictures of the chat window before I close it but wondering if anyone knows why the attachme...

Global Shipping Program confiscation of item

I purchased a compact (vintage, with mirror) from the U.K. (I am in the U.S.) through eBay’s Globsl Shipping Program. I just got a notice that my item was “restricted” and that therefore I would get a refund and further that the seller would not be g...

Resolved! Should I pay for extortion

Hi,A buyer left a defaming feedback that my item is fake and I should be removed from ebay. She stated in the messages she'll remove only if I send a full refund of 300 something dollars. I asked her to return the item but she wants money back and fu...

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors