cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Did everybody see Martha Stewart on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue?

"I wonder how sales are going to be for the new swimsuit issue?"  

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

"Did everybody see Martha Stewart on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue?

I think Martha Stewart is cool.    😃

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Yes and she looked lovely. Obviously some work done, but nothing wrong with that. 

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique wrote:

Yes and she looked lovely. Obviously some work done, but nothing wrong with that. 

I always say nothing wrong with a lick of paint on the front porch. 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Martha 1961 Glamour MagazineMartha 1961 Glamour Magazine

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

@bryo_3145 wrote:

"I wonder how sales are going to be for the new swimsuit issue?"  

The cover is a dud.   But the episode she did on TV, when she was much younger, which involved harvesting maple syrup, well that is worth watching.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Probably pretty good, it has certainly received more chatter than any other recent swimsuit issue.

I think they should of combined her with Snoop Dogg for the cover!

slippinjimmy_0-1684552084286.png

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Are you kidding?

Martha is HOT.

She's a MILF.

One of two 'exceptions' that were negotiated as part of the pre-marital agreement between me and wifey.

I can cheat on wifey with Martha Stewart or Goldie Hawn.

No action yet, but we only been married 40 years ... it could  still happen.

Yea, right. 

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

I like Goldie Hawn.

TBH, it's all about bone structure, keeping fit and being beautiful to begin with. Those are pretty insurmountable.

We homely folks can keep fit all we want but all we can hope for is to age gracefully (which most of us actually do, fortunately) and outrun fate in a good sprint.

Martha spends a great deal of time and money in skin care and spendy dermatologic procedures, but she's got the dough and she's still working on a good foundation.  Sure the cover is airbrushed, but they all are, and it doesn't look fakey airbrush.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

@bryo_3145 

Yes...did you know that Martha Stewart never really made it big until she was almost 50 years old?  Lets here it for perseverance and hard work! Never give up...

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Beauty comes from within.

It's an attitude, a glow, a facial expression, a sense of humor, intelligence, cleanliness -- all that and more.

There used to be this lady I worked with. 

I was talking to a co-worker once (after I had left the company) and she mentioned that she was having a lot of trouble with her.  She was just not a nice person, and she said, "She's so pretty, too."

I said, "Yea, I thought so too ... at first.   Then she opened her mouth."

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

@clown_car_driver 

Indeed your are correct.  It's not just important to be beautiful on the outside but to be beautiful and kind on the inside as well.  You reply made me smile.  Thank you. 

And PS...Never take someone's kindness for a weakness. 

Have a great weekend. 

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Well, anyway, it was nice to see the cover!

And agree with @ckimodog  - kindness is often allied with courage.  It is a strength.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

She's hardly recognizable these days.  If Sports Illustrated hadn't told who it was chances are many would not have known.   I'm not saying she doesn't look good.  She looks great.   The only way I'll wear a bathing suit is if the pool is surrounded by prickly bushes so nobody can peek.  

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

@bryo_3145 ,

I would load up on them and wait to list them later. Guaranteed to make money in the future. 

Message 15 of 20
latest reply