cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay returns need to be fixed. Beware scammers..

I have been selling on ebay for awhile now. Not too many problems.  Just buyer scammers. First I sent two hard drives to someone who purchased them. They were brand new never used. 29 days after purchase he said one item is right one item is wrong I asked him to send a picture he sends me the item that he purchased. I said that's what u ordered. Which was correct. I said I'd do a half refund even though I know the items sent out were correct. I sent them out and packed them at the post office in front of a camera. Just so no one can say they were wrong.  The half refund wasn't good enough. He went through ebay returns.  They refunded his money. I couldnt appeal outcome.  He never shipped the items back. Its been over 90 days. So my account was charged original shipping, the cost of items originally, refund for the items he paid shipping again to ship the items back and now the items.. thats over 200$ I'm out. I contacted ebay and they had the audacity to say contact the guy and send him money to ship the items back to you he has a good history on ebay.  I swear to God I have the email saved. Ebay wants me now to send him cash for shipping after I already paid to ship the items back ! What a joke I will be disputing this w the bank. I have all the paperwork. Ebay guarantee refund is a joke for sellers. If someone wants to scam its pretty easy

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0